Posted on 25th April 2023 News
Want to combine a Barcelona City Break with you MTB Holiday? Want to arrive a day or two early, or leave slightly later than our usual Saturday changeover and visit the city?
Great news – now you can do this very easily! We now offer a Barcelona City pickup/ drop-off location, in addition to our traditional service from Barcelona Airport!
Many of our guests have asked for this service over the years, but until now it has not been viable – but from 2023 onwards our scheduled transfers ( which run every 2 hours, every day) now pickup and drop off at Avinguda Diagonal (Diagonal Avenue), close to the centre of this stunning city. This makes it easy to reach city centre hotels and attractions as part of your trip as you arrive or depart!
If your flights don’t work well on a Saturday, and you want to arrive or leave on an alternate day you can now add a city trip to your plans very easily!
Travelling from/ to the city doers NOT affect your prices – it is still included in the price of your holiday!
We know Barcelona very well, and can offer plenty of advice on where to go, where to stay, places to visit and the best ways of getting around the city – and we may well know some awesome less obvious places to spend time, eat and drink too…
**Our Top 5 Less Obvious Things to do in Barcelona!**
1) Hire a “Donkey Republic” bike to get around; these are cheap, easy to find and let you get around more quickly than the Metro!
2) Visit Barcelonetta – this beachside area has beautiful sands, loads of beach bars and is easily reached from the city centre
3) Visit Palau Guell – arguably one of the most amazing Gaudi buildings in Barcelona, but the least visited – and it’s cheap too
4) Ride the Cable Car up to Montjuic – here you’ll find the best views of Barcelona, vast gardens, and an amazing castle to explore
5) Eat in the Gothic Quarter – get away from the crowds on the infamous La Rambla and walk a few minutes into the stunning historic alleys and streets here for some of the best and most authentic food in the city
"...what mountain bikers dreams are made of...these guys provide the full package!"
Mountain Biking UKRead more reviews